header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Zam-Zam Hair Oil for Grey Hair at Young Age?


What causes grey hair?

If you google it ~ Grey hair color typically occurs naturally as people age. For some people this can happen at a very young age (ie: at the age of 10 ~ like my case la). The same can be said for white hair. In some cases, grey hair may be caused by thyroid deficiencies or a deficiency of B12.

A friend of mine is asking me the other day whether I still dye my hair nowadays. I told her that I only do it every 4 to 6 months.

She asked me whether I want to try the Zam-Zam hair oil. She has grey hair at young age and she applies the hair oil every night before she goes to bed. That was about 20 years ago, WTF!!! She said the Zam-Zam hair oil did bring her hair back to black color.

I'm not sure whether the hair oil is still working for people with grey hair above age 30. Anyway, she went to one of those Indian shops at Brickfield and bought a bottle for me. It's costs RM3.80 per bottle with 125ml.



I will start applying the hair oil tonight. How long I got to wait to see the result? 20 years from now?



6 comments:

Rachel said...

Is Zam Zam a kind of dye or natural oil which would strengthen the hair and cause it to be (and look) healthy?

I'm begining to have one or two white hair every now and then. Sigh! Getting old-lah

KK said...

it's a natural oil la. There's no mention where it would strengthen the hair. I guess for healthy hair growth has the same meaning right?

Unknown said...

do you know where can buy this zamzam hair oil in singapore?
thanks very much!!!

KK said...

Aileen,

Not sure where u can get in SG. Here in MY, my fren went to one of those Indian grocery shop ler. Try to find it at Indian grocery shop in SG or JB

Eric said...

You will find it in Mustaffa!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just want to share about this oil. Saw the picture of the bottle and it reminds me of my late mom. My mum uses this oil since her 20s. She was 76 years old and her hair is still long and dark black. She use it everyday after shower. I guess we don't use oil on our hair these days cause its troublesome to wash off but this oil is effective. Don't be fooled by its price. All the best to all.